HeGes and Sirpas memory backup

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Archery

We had a team-buiding event in a place called Krapihovi, which is is situated quite nicely close to a lake and in great surroundings. It's also situated in Tuusula, so I guess what I just said has to be an oxymoron :-) Anyway, as part of the programme we had a quick course in archery, something I hadn't tried before. It turned out to be really fun, and it was quite amaxing how easy it was to hit the target.


It was also bit scary to see how deep into the target the arrows went. You could definitely use this asa very effective weapon, which of course our ancestors did. Since it was so dark, we were inside, but I'd like to try it again somewhere ourside where it's warm and sunny. Well, I wouldn't need the archery to be included in that, actually :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home