When shit (almost) happens
We drove back home from Åbo on December 26th and all went well. During the night I went to the toilet and at some stage I realized something was wrong, because my feet were all wet. You know, half-asleep and at 4am it is not the time you would invent the wheel.
Well, those things could happen I thought, but what was even more strange was that my feet were very cold. So I switched on all the lights to see what was wrong and found out that the water tank of the WC had a crack in it - and the water was dripping out, on the floor.
For a short time I felt relieved, since I knew it wasn't my fault, but I also realized I had to do something about it. Fortunately it was the water tank, and there was a "tap" that I shut, and no more water - great! Some scotch tape so that it wouldn't fall apart, and then back to bed.
I couldn't get in touch with the plummer the people around me have been using, so I had to use Sirpa's (yes, fortumately we have two) for a few days. But today the guy came with a new tank and installed it, so now everything is back to normal again.
I still don't know what caused the crack, though.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home