
Spent a day in Turku, let's see... a week ago. There had been two birthdays that week, so it was time to celebrate. In addition, my brother had moved to a new flat. We started my having lunch at a restaurant called Aurora, which is situated in Marina Palace, which is nowadays owned by Radisson Sas. I don't normally expect hotel restauarants to be very good, but this was a really nice surprise. A nice a very active personnell, really good
looking food, and very tasty, too! And cheap, at least compared to Helsinki.

We went to the new apartment after this, where we had a great cake, celebrating... all that there was to celebrate. It's fun that "not in the center" in Turku means it's still (almost) walking distance to the Aura River, and just a 5-minute ride with car, or so. A very nice place, new, with a great view, a big balcony - great! I'll share the rest of the pics with my folks.
1 Comments:
These dishes are so nice, I would only have one issue with them: how to take the first bite and destroy the display ?
By the way, now there is this text to be added in Blogger in order to ensure that I am not a machine : This sucks! why oohh why do spam have to destroy the user experience
By
flying hopes, at 7:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home