HeGes and Sirpas memory backup

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Amsterdam and birthday

FamiliaI gave a presentation on September 28th at a conference in Amsterdam, where it was about 25C and very nice - once again. I must say I like the city, the atmosphere, the old houses, the people, the bars, you name it. I didn't have much extra time to spend, but the people arranging the conference had arranged a nice dinner for us presenters. They had heard that it was my birthday, so they also arranged a nice surprise for me - which I was a little too late to document, so no sparkling light any longer in this picture.

FamiliaDuring that trip I also saw one of the nicest packaging I've seen for a long time, although this is isn't my favorite champagne. Can't say I hate it this one, either, though :-) My favorite champagne is still Nicholas Feuillatte Brut Blanc de Blancs Millesime. It's not the most dry champagne, and maybe not the favorite of some poeple who claim to know everything about champagne, but definitely worth a try, if you haven't tried it already.

3 Comments:

  • JUMANGEGGA HEGE !!! ... did not tell us anything !

    By Blogger Tuomo Sihvola, at 10:10 AM  

  • I had forgotten my birthday, but go reminders from the family the same day. Forgot about the whole thing after the day, too... I'm a weird guy...

    By Blogger HeGe, at 9:34 PM  

  • You seem really to have a terrible job :-))

    By Blogger flying hopes, at 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home