HeGes and Sirpas memory backup

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Apartment and car

The apartment had a separate bedroom, a sauna and balcony (not shown here),
a small kitchen, and living room. And it was very quiet, since it was towards the inner yard, even if it was next to Kaisaniemenkatu.
And then it was time to go and get the car from Hertz... It is always an adventure, since they really seem to believe I am an American, since they always upgrade me to some American crappy car.
Or then they do not have any other cars with an automatic. Well, the Chrysler 300C was enormously big, so I had both a hard time getting into it at Hertz, as well as parking it. Sirpa was scared shitless when we drove around. But it turned out that this was the best American car I have had so far, in Finland. Quite good on the road, extremely silent, and the diesel had quite a lot of torque.
I would never buy one, and I am not sure if I would take one for free, but anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home