HeGes and Sirpas memory backup

Monday, December 01, 2008

More medicals

As I wrote in an earlier post, we had a kazillion of needles stuck in to us, but they could not take all the tests that day. So we went there again for the Tuberculosis test.

It was supposed to be "just something we take on your skin", but naturally we got "needled" again, and since this leaves a big mark (which you are supposed to see how big it remains), it was not that nice.

You were supposed to get back 48 hours later, and they would measure that mark again. My mark was quite big so I was afraid that they were going to take new tests, but we were apparently "within the boundaries" and received the papers.

What happens to the papers when they go to UCSIS (or wherever), and how they interpret them, well, that is another story. Time will tell within a few (or more) months.

But they are very professional at the center, I have to say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home