
Wow, I don��t think it had rained for more than two months, so waking up that day taking a look out of the window was a surprise. Had to use the heater on the weekend to warm up the flat, instead of having the sun doing that.

It stopped raining and I drove to the Beach Chalet for lunch, but decided to walk to the Cliff House, instead.

The views are pretty nice.

And the location of the house is pretty fabulous.

Right?

The house has an old history...

... and was long ago used as a bath house.

But today it is most famous for the location and the food.

The food was very good...

... and the view from the restaurant window wasn��t too bad, either.

The views on the other side, towards Land��s End were interesting, too...

... but the weather was so freaking cold that I didn��t feel like exploring that area - this time.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home