HeGes and Sirpas memory backup

Sunday, November 04, 2007

SanFran, Muir Woods, Stinsin beach, etc

This is the tallest apartment building in SanFran, where I��m not sure I��d like to be if there��s an earthquake.
Compared to that Muir Woods is definitely different.
And not at all as many people as I had expected.
Definitely places I have to go back to.
And the view from Mt Tam was fabulous, you could see really, really far from there.
This area would be good for paragliding, in principle...
... but Antoine wasn��t sure about the wind...
... andhe was right. These guys gave up, too. But it was nice watching the eagles fly, and discuss about the "potential" winds.
One of Antoine��s friends took us to this place facing the St Quentin (jail), which was kind of interesting, since it was actually illegal to fly in this place. A fantastic day just north of SanFran.

1 Comments:

  • Illegal, .. Illegal,... Really ? At least the guards from the prison seemed to be OK :-)

    By Blogger flying hopes, at 6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home