Things you get used to - not!

A little more than a week ago I wrote that there are some things you get used to, like a diskwasher that is broken. Well, not really, but you adjust to it by using those disposable plates and cups - and washing by hand. But in the end you just start minimizing things, like, "should I really drink my Penfold's Grange from a paper mug?". Actually, dream on, more like "could I drink juice from that paper mug once more?".

Thank God the repairman came today. He was supposed to come between noon and 3pm, and he arrived 12:30, so pretty good. He concluded that it was the, whadda you call it in English, a "flap" or a "gate", which didn't feed the water to the machine any longer. So he replaced that with a new one, and I learnt lots of new things. Like that it had been connected wrongly from the beginnig, feeding in warm water instead of cold. But he fixed that, too. And that we actually can use less cleaning agent (half of it), so we must be saving huge amounts of money on a yearly basis :-) Anyway, now the disk washer is just gaping "fill me up"!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home