HeGes and Sirpas memory backup

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Raclette Party

Frasse
Frasse and Kisse had invited us to their yearly and traditional Raclette Party. It's a very nice tradition, maybe not as traditional as A Dinner For One, but lots of tradition.
Frasse told us that people usually leave his head out when taking a picture, so I've done the same. Wish I had audio included here, the thing in the picture actually plays a tune when you're serving!

Kisse
Regarding the tradition, it's the same people, we (most probably) sit in the same places around the table, the Raclette is the main event (allthough there's no picture of it...), Lindis makes sure things don't get too boring, Sari and Sirpa ensure that there's a lot of laughter in the air, there's always a lot of snow (but less inside), Sirpa and I always arrive too early, etc. Oh, yeah, and also good dessert!

Lindis
Lindis usually eats quickly and just waits and waits for the dessert. She also has smaller feet than Sirpa, which is quite unusual. And she's probably very surprised that some old guy like me is even more childish than she is. A really lovely kid! She usually also manages to turn her head away just before you shoot a picture - but I was faster this time!

Sari
This is actually a quite rare picture of Sari, because she's not in the midst of telling some funny story, or just laughing in general. Well, there is a reason for this. I've learned to take picture right away, in the beginning of the evening, so that I don't forget taking pictures during the evening. It has happen once or twice, but never again.

SirpaAnttu
The look on Sirpa's face says quite a lot about the evening, we have a really good time. It also tells that she wasn't the driver that evening...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home