HeGes and Sirpas memory backup

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Swines knocking on the door?

I had the worst flu/fever/cough/whatever. It started when I was in NYC around August 27, and I was very sick during the weekend in Pacific Grove after that. When I got home I was totally wiped out for 3.5 days, and the fever did not seem to go down duing that week.
The next week (starting on September 7) I had really bad eye infections, and went to the doctor how suspected I had also my ears and lungs in bad shape. However, my fever was almost gone, so in normal cases they would not have provided me with antibiotics, but in this case I received a load of pills, as well as stuff for my eyes.

So I was sick for more than 2 weeks an had high fever for more than 10 days, so maybe I should have considered going to the doctor a bit earlier :-)

But as long as I don´t pass away it proves my point: the swine flu etc hysteria is just something media has created so that they can be more profitable. Anybody who is in bad shape can die from a high fever, but a somewhat healthy person will "just" feel like shit for a few days.

Having said that, I don´t want this back any time soon... revovering definitely took quite some time, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home