Suddenly Summer

The weekend came and suddenly it was sunny and almost 25C! I had almost forgotten what it could be like, and what you're supposed to do when it comes. One thing we start to do is to have breakfast out on the balcony (on the weekends). There was one slight problem, though. The warehouse was filled with stuff and I didn't feel like emptying it all before having breakfast.

Well, we have some smaller chairs and a table that we have at the entrance of the house, so we took them to the balcony and had our breakfast. No, this was not all we had...
I went through the warehouse later and was shocked by the amount of empty bottles I found. Fortunately (for our liver), most of them were water bottles, but still! I have to take a picture later with all the furniture in place on the balcony.

I had a couple of long, nice walks during the weekend and there sure was lots of activity everywhere! At the beach close to our place some people were already in the water. That's pretty tough considering the water temperature was maybe max +10C. OK, it was +24C in the air, but anyway. Well, the people didn't seem to enjoy the water too much. People have their boats in the water, here is a really nice one.

We had the people in our "housing association" gathered together during Saturday, in order to fix all kinds of things in general and to make the surroundings of everybody's house look nice after the long winter. At some time I remember we talked about speed limits. Well, here's a speed limit that it's tough not to exceed.

1 Comments:
Hello !
greetings from Belgium !
Regards
Renaud
By
Anonymous, at 10:14 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home